The prices indicated on the price list are in EUR and are for information only and may vary depending on the need of individual treatments.
Payment for services received at the Institute can be made in cash at the cash desk of the Institute of Stomatology, by non-cash means (MasterCard, Maestro, VISA, VISA Electron, American Express), by bank transfer (only before the service is received (for specific services as determined by the doctor) or by arranging credit on the spot at the Institute.
Klix payment method
You can pay with a newer and more secure payment method – Klix. This is a payment solution developed by the bank Citadele that takes care of the security of your data and money.
Klix allows you to pay in instalments by online payment.
To find out more about Klix interest-free instalment for one, three or six months, read more here.
STATE-FUNDED DENTAL SERVICES
LFor patients who have a general practitioner under contract with the National Health Service (NHS), the State pays, within the allocated funding, for the following services for children up to 18 years of age:
- first orthodontic consultation;
- professional dental hygiene one time per year (two times for seven, 11 and 12 year olds);
- dental treatment (excluding the application of sealants and orthodontics).
Orthodontic treatment is covered for children and young people (up to 22 years of age) with congenital cleft lip, face and palate and severe anomalies of the jaws. Consultations at the Centre for Cleft Lip, Palate and Face are by appointment only.
The State covers 50% of the costs of dental treatment for persons specified in the Section 14 of the Law On Social Protection of the Participants in the Liquidation of the Consequences of the Accident at the Chernobyl Atomic Power Plant and Persons who Suffered due to the Accident at Chernobyl Atomic Power Plant.
Due to the large number of patients who wish to receive State-funded elective dental services, waiting lists are formed for this service.
The length of the waiting lists can be found at: rindapiearsta.lv.
Please note that patients have the right to go to another healthcare institution where there is no waiting list or where the waiting list is shorter.
At the request of the parents of the children, expedited dental services can be obtained for a fee according to the price list of RSU Stomatoloģijas institūts SIA.
RSU Stomatoloģijas institūts SIA has concluded agreements with the following insurance companies:
- BTA Baltic Insurance Company
- If Apdrošināšana
- Baltijas Apdrošināšanas Nams (BAN)
In order for the insurance company to pay for dental services, you must present the following documents at the checkout:
- a valid health insurance policy with the supplementary programme – Dental care;
- a valid personal identity document.
The services are paid in full or in part according to the agreed price list. To find out which services are covered by your insurance policy and how much, please call your insurance company’s information line.
To apply for health insurance with your insurance company, you will need a cheque stub – a statement attached to the cheque, which can be obtained at the cash desk after payment.
LOAN FOR DENTAL SERVICES
Patients of RSU Stomatoloģijas institūts SIA can arrange a loan/lease on the spot in order to pay for dental/medical services gradually. Loan/lease is offered by:
SIA “InCredit Group”:
- Down payment is at the customer’s option or 0%;
- If the amount of services exceeds EUR 1400 – the customer is obliged to pay 10% of the service price;
- The amount of credit to be granted is from EUR 70 to 5000, from one month to three years;
- Early repayment options without penalty interest;
- For information on leasing options, please visit: www.incredit.lv;
- Lease repayment and interest payment on a monthly basis.
Conditions for receiving a lease:
- Age 18-70 years old;
- A resident of the Republic of Latvia;
- Natural person;
- Income origin – Republic of Latvia, according to the data received from the SSIA;
- Documents required: Passport or Identity card or electronic identification card (eID).
Lease registration at RSU Stomatoloģijas institūts SIA:
- ask at the Institute’s cash desk – weekdays from 8:00 to 20:00
Application and execution of documents:
- five to 20 minutes.
Please note: Borrow responsibly!